Top Tips To Get More Done
Ever feel like there simply aren’t enough hours in the day? Yeah, us too. That’s actually why we created Twasme.
Frustratingly, at times when our lives are busier than ever it can often feel like we get even less done than usual – faced with a seemingly endless wall of tasks to climb.
For all of you out there reading this thinking “this is me”, you are not alone, and the Twasme team has pulled together 5 quick tips to help you get a little more done each day – because all those extra little wins, add up to a lot less stress.
Team Twasme’s – Top 5 Tips To Get More Done
1) Make a list – You might feel like you don’t have time to stop and take note of all the things you need to do, but by keeping it all in your head something is sure to get missed eventually. As soon as it’s on paper (or better yet in Twasme) it all starts to become more manageable and you’ll probably discover the list isn’t as long as you thought.
2) Prioritise – Not all tasks are created equal and getting the most urgent ones out the way quickly can take a load of your mind. A great thing about Tip 1 is that creating a list makes it easier to prioritise your tasks. Once you’ve got everything laid out, shuffle things around so they best fit the flow of your daily life.
3) Start big – Similar to prioritising, if there is a daunting task on your list don’t let it weigh on your mind. Even if it doesn’t have the closest deadline, getting it out the way first can help you relax and be more effective with your smaller, more urgent tasks. If it’s too much to tackle at once, try planning out and ticking off each step in Twasme.
4) Do nothing – Remember that making time to pause and focus on your own well-being is the most important thing of all. You can’t keep functioning at your best non-stop. Life’s to-do-list is endless, and it will always be there when you return to action. Did we mention Twasme is great for planning mini-breaks?…
5) Download Twasme – Well if we didn’t put this in there it wouldn’t inspire much confidence would it? Seriously though, like anyone else with a hectic life and never-ending list of responsibilities, we wanted to find a way to make more time for the things that matter most. Twasme was our answer, and it might just be yours too. Give it a go today, so you can get more done tomorrow.
Available on the App Store and Google Play.